The Pittsburgh Chapter of the NTMA is very proud of our exclusive partnership with Engle-Hambright & Davies, Inc. (EHD) and their insurance partners Lackawanna and Key Risk. As one of the largest full service insurance Brokers in the mid-Atlantic Region EHD focuses on providing NTMA members with expert advice and resources to reduce their overall total cost of risk for your property & casualty coverages. As a partner in Assurex Global, the world’s third largest brokerage firm, EHD offers representation in all 50 states and in 72 Countries throughout the world.
You can now request a quote through our quick and easy online form.
When it comes to our Workers Compensation Program, there’s strength in numbers.
· Over $1.5 million in Workers’ Compensation premiums for NTMA allows us to offer an aggressive rate structure
· Sub class rate filing for Machine Shops with Precision Machining (less than 50%) payroll
· Over 60 members currently access the NTMA Group Workers Compensation program
· Large group premium provides Loss Insulation and Market Insulation for the members
· Premier “Top of Industry” carriers of Workers Compensation in Pennsylvania (All A Rated or better by AM Best)
· Stability: Current broker has managed the NTMA Group program since 1980
· Dedicated and Local EHD/NTMA service team that includes: Risk Control, Underwriting and Claims Advocacy
· Industry support through a partnership with the National Tooling and Machining Association
The peace of mind offered by a program of your peers allows you to focus on what you do well, expert tooling and machining for your clients and not on an insurance claim that may adversely impact your future business insurance costs if you are currently on a stand-alone insurance program. Think of it as sleep assurance and it comes free with a membership to NTMA.
NTMA members who want to get access to this exclusive program must work through EHD and the Managing Broker of the NTMA Program Mr. Mark M. Zukowski. He will be glad to fill you in on the program history, details and options available to you.
TO REQUEST A QUOTE ONLINE:
Or contact Mark at: email@example.com or (412) 860-7360